I am on day 3 of having at least one child home sick. I was very hopeful that they would both be back to school today, but no such luck. Mr. Meaty looked fine after his shower, but a mere 10 minutes later, he was GREEN. I decided one more day at home was probably in order. However, we now have an ice storm headed our way, which means a likely snow day tomorrow. Will it ever end? Why is it the days I have nothing to do (i.e. just laundry and cleaning, rather than a coffee date or tennis) are the days they do have school and when I have something fun on the agenda, we have snow or sickness. UGH!!!
As you may know my husband is a teacher, so when we have a snow day, we are ALL HOME TOGETHER. This can be really fun at times, but this winter it has been a bit much. I love my family, but you know what they say, "too much of a good thing......" ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment